1. We respect and value your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about users of our apps (your name, address, phone number, email address etc.).
2. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
3. We collect some anonymous usage information to help us improve our apps and services. We use third party analytics services that may collect data as a device type and OS, an app identifier, unique device identifiers, app session time, events and lengths.
4. We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
5. We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
6. Some of our free apps may contain non consumable in-app purchases. Some apps have external links to the store where you purchased the app to help you to find more about our other apps or to our website.
8. If you contact us with a question about our mobile apps or with a support question, we may receive your email address or other information you provide. We use these information only to answer your questions or provide support to you.
11. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org